Under new management since August 2018, the Village Shop and Post Office lie at the heart of the community. The Post Office is open throughout normal shop hours and the shop offers a wide range of products, from everyday essentials to speciality tea and coffee as well as an off-licence selling a range of alcohol including locally produced beer from the nearby Cheviot Brewery.
- Newspapers and magazines
- Locally baked bread from Ford's of Norham
- Chain Bridge honey
- Locally produced jams
- Doddington Dairy ice cream
- Heatherslaw Cornmill cereals
- Grumpy Mule coffee
- Brew Tea Company tea
- Wines, spirits and ales
- Takeaway sandwiches and snacks
- Fishing permits for the River Till
- In addition the shop offers free wifi and local tourist information including walk leaflets. The Gallery Tearoom is also accessed through the shop.
Cyclists are very welcome, as are well behaved dogs.
En-suite accommodation is available at Ford Village B&B, located in the same building.
Contact Name: Jenny & Graham Hopper
Address: Ford Village, Berwick-upon-Tweed
Post Code: TD15 2QG
Telephone: 01890 820230